The starting fee is:
Payment via payment to the organizer's bank account:
Cooperative Bank in Żywiec: 50 8137 0009 0033 5030 2000 0010
FOR EVENT Foundation
Title of the transfer: Name, Surname, Nationality, Category, Date of birth.
As part of the starting fee, each participant receives:
o medical protection,
o insurance of consequences of accidents,
o race number,
o two-day ticket (29-30.06.2019) for the Szczyrk-Jaworzyna-Skrzyczne lift.
The organizer does not return entry fee, to people who did not finish the competition or did not come for the start or did not collect the starting number.
Entries for competition and collection of the starting number:
Entries to the competition must be confirmed at the competition office.
Entries for the competition should be made by completing the form in the competition office.
Receipt of the start number is possible only on 29/06/2019. !
The competitor must collect the starting number IN PERSON or through his MANAGER (upon presentation of the appropriate national federation license) in the Competition Office, only on the day of registration for the competition, ie on 29/06/2019, until 13:00. The starting number is issued after verification of the identity document, national federation license and correctness of completion and signature of the application for participation in the competition.
Race categories (Categories Hard Downhill League 2019 - UCI C2):
• ELITE MEN (Born 2002 and older) Licensed by Elita or U23,
• JUNIOR MEN (Holding Junior or Junior license from the 2003-2005 year),
• ELITE WOMEN (Born 2002 and earlier) licensed by Elite or U23),
• JUNIOR WOMEN (Holding Junior or Junior license from the 2003-2005 year),
• MASTERS I (Born 1980 – 1988), holding the Masters license,
• MASTERS II (Born 1979 and earlier), holding the Masters license,
• OPEN (Born 2005 and earlier) - unlicensed competitors.